VIP Rail is Canada’s premier partner for rail transportation and storage. VIP Rail offers customers railcar storage, switching, transloading and cleaning & repair services across three rail terminals strategically located in Canada’s largest refining and petrochemical centers, including the Alberta Industrial Heartland and Sarnia, Ontario’s chemical valley.
With over 3,100 combined railcar storage spots, access to CN, CPKC, and CSX Railways, and a firm commitment to safety and customer service, VIP Rail helps the leading names in refining and petrochemicals transport and store their products.
- Locations – Lamont, AB; Sarnia, ON; and Corunna, ON
- Railcar Storage – Capacity for over 3,100 railcars
- Switching – Over 50,000 railcars per year
- Transloading – 24/7 hazardous materials, liquids, and dry bulk handling
- Railcar Services – Inspection, repair and cleaning
- Warehousing – Over 125,000 square feet
- Trucking – Tankers, dry vans, back dumps, and more
- Tank storage – Over 30,000 bbls with plans to expand
VIP Rail is fully owned by Alpenglow Rail (https://alpenglowrail.com/). Based in Denver, Colorado, Alpenglow Rail focuses on investing in, developing, and managing freight rail businesses, and related transportation assets across North America. Alpenglow Rail currently owns and operates six rail terminals located across Canada and the U.S. Gulf Coast.